|David A. ALEXANDER
David A. ALEXANDER 346
Buried in lot 14, block 34. transcription David Alexander, 22 Dec 1837-2 Dec 1897
Noted events in his life were:
1. Moved, Abt 1836, , , Ohio, USA. 346 They moved to Ohio.
2. Census, 1850, Zane, Logan, Ohio, USA. 222 Farmer
3. Census, 1860, Zane, Logan, Ohio, USA. 466
4. Census, 1870, Zane, Logan, Ohio, USA. 350 Nafus? Sarah, no?, *omes ie Servant, OH & Lee Alexander, 23, farm laborer, NJ are shown as living with him
5. Moved, 1877, Chetopa, Labette, Kansas, USA. 346
6. Occupation: General agent for the Standard Oil Company, 1877, Chetopa, Labette, Kansas, USA. 346 He acted as general agent for the Standard Oil Company, and supplied Chetopa and several other surrounding towns with oil.
7. Census, 1880, Chetopa, Labette, Kansas, USA. 428
8. Census, 1885, Chetopa, Labette, Kansas, USA. 429 He worked as a Drayman. It show they came from Arkansas to Kansas.
David married Caroline A. HAINES, daughter of Hudson HAINES and Sarah FOSTER.346 (Caroline A. HAINES was born on 2 Sep 1837 in , Logan, Ohio, USA, died on 15 Nov 1932 in Chetopa, Labette, Kansas, USA and was buried in Oak Hill Cemetery, Chetopa, Labette, Kansas.)
**Always check sources and if you find errors or have better source please let me know**
If you are related to anyone here, feel free to contact me.
Please include "Genealogy" in the subject line!
Home | Table of Contents | Surnames | Name List
This Web Site was Created 15 Nov 2009 with Legacy 7.0 from Millennia